Thursday, February 7, 2013

Morning Freewrite!

So far for my Project Web I have found my group topic and I have an idea of what I'm actually going to write about. I haven't done much research but because my topic is do not text and drive I already have some ideas from what I have seen in the past. For my part in this project I am stating my opinion about the commercials AT&T has created about the causes of texting and driving. I still need to find more articles and documentary about this issue. I think I have a variety of sources that I can rely on because this topic is such an important and "hot" topic in California. My steps to my ideal completed project are not done yet because I only a couple of posts and still need more and still to complete my final paper. I'm actually looking forward to Project Web because I have so much to say about this topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment